Saturday, February 19, 2011

MARIAH CAREY: The Essentials


MARIAH CAREY  THE ESSENTIALS


Sony Music Australia just released a brand new Mariah Carey double cd hits album called Mariah Carey The Essentials. It contains some of Mariah's classic love songs and #1 hits. Highlights of this album are Endless Love and Against All Odds (Westlife version). This is basically a compilation cd of all of Mariah's singles she recorded with Sony Music. As a Mariah Lambie I have all Mariah Carey CDs, so this is just another to add to my ever growing collection. 


MARIAH CAREY  THE ESSENTIALS 

Track Listing 

CD ONE
1. Vision of Love
2. Love Takes Time
3. Someday
4. I Don't Wanna Cry
5. Emotions
6. Can't Let Go
7. Make it Happen
8. I'll Be There
9. Dreamlover
10. Hero
11. Without You
12. Anytime You Need a Friend
13. Endless Love
14. Fantasy


CD TWO
1. One Sweet Day (with Boyz II Men)
2. Always Be My Baby
3. Forever
4. Underneath The Stars
5. Honey
6. Butterfly
7. My All
8. Sweetheart
9. When You Believe (with Whitney Houston)
10. I Still Believe
11. Heartbreaker (featuring Jay-Z)
12. Thank God I Found You (with Joe and 98 Degrees)
13. Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)
14. Against All Odds (with Westlife)
15. All I Want For Christmas is You (featuring JD and Lil Bow Wow)